‘Glór Tíre’ seeking next country star!
Glór Tíre Auditions
Entry Details & Terms & Conditions
To apply to be a contestant on the next series of Glór Tíre – you send a video (or YouTube link) of yourself singing along with where you are from, your contact details and anything else you want us to know about you to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of 1st August 2019.
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be over 18 years old as of 1st June 2019.
- We accept no responsibility for late or incomplete entries – all valid entries will be notified of their acceptance by email.
- By applying to take part in the series you are giving us permission to share your video and contact details with the production team, mentors, TG4 and any other persons necessary for the production of the series.
- Your video may also be used in future promotion or advertising of the series.
- You must not be under contract to a manager or management agency.
- All correspondence must be between you and the production company – no third party conversations will be entertained.
- You must make yourself available for all of the recording dates, as well as any promotional or behind the scenes days deemed necessary by the production company.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your audition video is in a format we can view and share, they must be in a format which can be downloaded or viewed on YouTube – please note we cannot accept videos or applications on Facebook or through any other social media platforms.
- All entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.