BLOC’s SLOWMO Competition
Prize: BLOC is giving you a chance to win a complete MOJO kit consisting of an IPHONE XR, Manfrotto Tripod, Rode Mic and earplugs – everything you need to become a mobile journalist. The prize is non–transferable. The colour and specification of the prize may vary. There will be no cash substitutes permitted.
All you have to do is send us a ten second SLOWMO video via direct mail on BLOC’s Instagram or email the video to us via email@example.com.
The videos will be published on BLOC’s Instagram account.
Videos can be shot with any kind of camera or smartphone but bear in mind the format for Instagram.
Closing date for entries: 31/01/2020
Please Note *: All entrants must read the terms and conditions outlined below carefully before entering the BLOC SLOWMO Competition.
BLOC’s SLOWMO Competition
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition allows for one entry per person.
- The competition is open to entrants from the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- The closing date for entries to the competition is the 31st of January 2020.
- The winning entry will be selected by a TG4 adjudication panel.
- The decision of the adjudication panel in relation to selection of the prize winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the competition the decision of TG4 will be final.
- The winning entrant will be announced on the BLOC Instagram page / and on the TG4 website. The winning entrant will be contacted directly after the announcement.
- The prize will be valid for 12 months from when the winner has received notification that they have won.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable TG4 and/or the promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The winning entrant may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the BLOC or TG4.
- TG4 reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Entrants to the competition confirm that the video they are submitting has been shot by the entrant, that it is their own, and that as owner they are fully entitled to use it for BLOC’s SLOWMO competition. The video must be created by the entrant and must outline why they feel they deserve to win the prize. The entrant confirms that the video will not breach the rights of any third party and confirms that it may be used by BLOC without restriction (but without any obligation to use.)
- No excessively digitally altered videos will be accepted (no cloning, adding or removing elements). Basic enhancements are allowed, for example brightness, contrast, and sharpening etc.
- All entries must include the name and contact details of the entrants, together with a title and a description of where the video was taken.
- You must be 18+ to enter BLOC’s SLOWMO video competition. All subjects/persons in video entries must also be 18+. The winning entrant may be asked to supply a copy of a passport to verify the entrant’s age and / or the age of any participants in the video.
- Where the video submitted to BLOC SLOWMO competition contains any person or persons (where identifiable) the entrant warrants that those persons have given their permission for their image to be used in the competition and for the video to be used at any time and in any format over any of BLOC’s publishing platforms.
- By submitting a video for entry to the Competition entrants grant BLOC and TG4 an irrevocable licence to use the video at any time and in any format over any BLOC’s publishing platforms.
- You warrant to us that all contributions are lawful and do not infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty.
- BLOC TG4 accepts no liability for any content submitted by third parties.
- Entrants may not submit a video that is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory or obscene.
- Entrants who provide false or misleading information will automatically be disqualified.
- BLOC / TG4 may exercise editorial control over the video and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion.
- BLOC/ TG4 may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant, at any time or for any reason.
- Any entrant which, in the sole discretion of TG4, is found to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified automatically.
- Participation in this competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By entering this Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to their personal data being transferred to the Data Controller (being TG4) for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Competition and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed according to the Laws of the Republic of Ireland and any dispute arising from them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- TG4 shall not be liable for any liability, injury, loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions or in connection with participation in the competition or in connection with the prize.
Media Enquiries: roisín.ní.firstname.lastname@example.org